Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

Truth is she saved my life

30-9-05

Something I can say about Athena is that in July 2003 Athena saved my life.

I was severally depressed and about to commit suicide but one of the things stopping me was not wanting to leave Athena, and I didn't want to kill her along with myself.

Daminit, when it rains it pours. I just broke my palm pilot. I went to go plug in my headphones into my palm pilot and something snapped inside and now I have no sound at all.

This is a major piss off because now I can't watch movies or listen to music.

Steph thankfully seemed to make a full and rapid recovery from her medical paranoia. She isn't 100 percent yet but much better than she has been this whole month.

Well we got up this morning and headed into town on a tip that Stephen Harper was to be in town.

It wasn't hard to know where he was with the RCMP plain clothed bodyguard showing off his weapon.

I also managed to get a belt that is way too big, and 68 $ worth of socks.

Then on to picton. We hung out at Steph's uncles store for a while and ooed and awed over some of the things.

I showed great restraint by not buying anything.

Then we went to her uncle, met a couple of their friends, had a great dinner, talked a while and then off to bed which is where I lay now.

My blood sugar was actually perfect (6.6) when I checked it a while ago.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?