Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

Run, Running, Ran

2-10-05

Today was the picton marathon and it went fairly well. The two teams of family members that were entered did well.

The one team finished 17 th out of 40 something teams and the other one 31 or something like that.

I have already decided that I am going to get a new palm pilot that is wi-fi ready and give this one to Steph since she has an MP3 player.

Today was quite a fun day. I got to see the winner at the 35 km part and he seemed to be on cruse control with 2nd place a good 15 min behind him, and 3rd another 10 past that.

I got all sorts of good pictures last night and a few more today. I even got a video of the test crashing of some Lego planes.

Steph had a few bad moments today which weren’t pleasant and rather annoying.

I had a thought that I should have taken some of Athena's DNA so that I could clone a new one.

I'm still crying over her, and wonder how the 3 girls were this weekend. First time they were home without her.

My blood sugar was higher than I would have liked today but I expected it to be up there given the way I was eating, but I also know that this weekend won't affect me at all, it was even in the health range a few times.

I could write more but I'm tired so I'm off to bed and if I wake up and am bored I'll write some more before I head home tomorrow morning. I'm leaving a lot out!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?