Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Athena is back home with us

8-10-05

We got Athena's ashes and paw print today.

It was a rather sad moment and while I didn't cry I was close to.

I went to take pictures but my camera batteries died before I could.

I still have to fire her paw print and draw on it with her name and stuff.

Yay Athena is back home with us!!

I'm starting to feel a little better; my temp this morning was 87.5 which is almost normal.

My ears are still really bothering me, and I can add cranberry juice to the list of things I can eat very small amounts of.

I hate being sick, and Steph told me that I am the grumpiest patient she has ever had.

I pointed out that she doesn't wake up her clients at work to ask them if her shit is normal or if she has legionnaire’s disease.

I still don't feel like doing much other than sleeping. I'm going to take a nap.
.

With neither Steph or I being artists, I'm wondering what to do with the paw print.

I'm thinking just put a hole in it and when it is done use a stencil to put her name and date.

I am going to put it on her urn, and then perhaps at Christmas on our tree but probably not.

I'm feeling a little more mentally better and a lot more physically better.

Still a wonderful snotty nose, sore head and upper chest, throat, eyes but I think my fever is now totally gone.

A day or two more I think yay!

Thankfully I'll be able to watch the leaf game tonight but I probably won't be exercising like I want/need to.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?