Thursday, September 01, 2005

 

Using a sledge hammer on my new exercise bike

Using a sledge hammer on my new exercise bike

26-08-05  4:59 pm

The title isn't as bad as it sounds.

In step one I was to extend the seat all the way and I could not pull it out no matter how hard I tried or how much leverage I got.

I figured that it was stuck, and when things are stuck I use the sledge hammer.  With a gentle tap out it popped and now slides perfectly.

I took it for a test spin of 1 kilometer and while I don't like the arm exercise arms that are attached to it, I really do like the bike.

The one hour project to put it togeather took me about three.

Steph had a weird experience, and I think may have freaked her out a little.

The Mormon friends came by to chat and see how things were going.  Yes this is part of the story.

Before they left they wanted to pray and for the first time since they have been coming Steph did.

One of the things that she asked for was direction in her life.

Shortly after they left we headed out to do our earns.

We didn't get far and I noticed
I was wearing my wrong shoes, and headed back to change them.

While back home Steph called her paralegal to talk about the letter.  

He said that he explained the changes and his feelings about them, and Steph agreed that the original letter was fine. She was told to fax it in about fifteen minutes.

So we waited and during that time compare (a psw job) called asking if she was still interested and she said yes.

Then Steph thought that it was a sign that her prayer was answered.  Particularly because of the events that lead us to be home when the call came.

She faxed off the letter to her paralegal and then we left to errand.

First off was the bank where I took out 200 $ in 5s. The bank teller lady wasn't shocked and even said she thought she saw me before.

Then après the bank we went to get pina coladas and daiquiris.  I had the PC.

We then got cards for TI, JM, and Steph's grandma.

We looked around a little and then went home.

We had pizza for dinner.

Then I said that I didn't feel like going and Steph had to tell me that I was being childish, immature, and other demeaning thing.

Then I told her what she said that she didn't know why she said that stuff and got all upset.

She doesn't get that I'm feeling funny and strange.  I just don't want to go.  I don't have any real reason.  I just don't feel well and it way goes away tomorrow morning.

I haven't even started packing yet which is odd for me.

Steph is worried about me, and I'm fine but she doesn't believe me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?