Friday, September 09, 2005

 

Talk to me

Talk to me

8-9-05

I got up at about 2 and after breakfast called sunny but no one answered so I pouted momentarily and then posted my backed up entries.

Oh an update on Steph's legal battle.  We were told today that it will take 6 to 8 weeks for the collection agency to supply us with the information we requested.  That is an obscenely long time considering BS told us we have all the information we need right in front of us.  

He also told Steph's paralegal that 5 business days was not enough time to get the information to us, and inferred that he had been in contact with Steph when in fact he has not been.


Steph made it home from her first day of work at TCH and told me all about it.

She is still paranoid that she has something very wrong with her because

She hasn't been all there lately and making very careless mistakes.  I try not to get annoyed with her but I do.

I get very frustrated when I ask her to do something that is time sensitive and she doesn't do it so now I have to do my part and hers.

That’s fine but as I start to do it she gets all upset that I'm doing it and throws a fit and then dose it.

I finally passed this one part on san andreas that I was stuck on for months.  It was some stupid race I couldn't do.
Well tonight I was off my game totally.

There was this easy drive up, kill a bunch of people, blow up a van, go to paint 'n' spray and then back to where you start from.

It took me 8 tries because I kept doing bone head shit that baffled me right after I did it.

One of the nice things now is that Steph is working is that next month we can start saving.

I think with her job being part time it will be 1/2 he bills for now, that way she has money to spend on herself.

So she should have one maybe two paycheques totally to herself.

I would love for her to pay the full amount but I don't want to make her broke either.
She "pays the bills" and it buys us a vacation about once a year.

Fuck there is a huge spider on the ceiling.  It looks like it's dragging something.

If you want to see how twisted the world is look up "spider goat" on the internet.

I called out Ashleigh Banfield today too (the diarist not the reporter) because I know it is not the journalist and the diarist does nothing to let people know she is not affiliated with the journalist.  

I guess today was a good day.  

I didn't get done what I wanted.  Now that Steph is back at work there are no excuses for me not writing, and keeping the house clean like I was when she was at school.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?