Friday, September 02, 2005

 

Nothing exciting tod

Nothing exciting today

31-08-05

Well nothing exciting today. Other than getting a huge electrical bill.

It was nearly triple what I paid last month yet I used 1 kwh less this month.  Someone has some explaining to do tomorrow.  

There is no way I am going to pay 400$ a month in electricity, particularly when I am very concuss about making sure things  not in use are turned off.

We went out to a Chinese buffet for dinner and then decided to find a PS2 game.  

It wasn't at 5 points so we headed to the most evil store on the planet and one of the places I detest most on earth wall mart.

They didn't have the game either and we ended up at future shop.

They didn't have the game either so I go a team season instead.

I had a good bike ride tonight.  For the first 30 min I paced myself at 20 km an hour and then went another 20 min at whatever my legs could take me.  This was my second longest ride and missed top spot by a couple of minutes.  I could have kept going but Steph needed me to go to bed with her until she falls asleep.

She has an interview tomorrow and is also going to get her blood sugar and cholesterol.

Next week some time I'm going to the diabetic clinic for a four hour class.

I think that I'll go to my moms that night.

I'm starving.  I had breakfast at 5 pm or so and it's now 11:14 pm.

I finally got my palm pilot able to sync with my computer again so I can put all my entries on my blog.  

The downside is that it interferes with my palm pilot as well and I now have to readjust it as well.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?