Thursday, September 01, 2005

 

More things broke

More things broke

28-08-05

Well 2 hours after I called the ISP tech help (in India, I asked) they gave up on me.  After another hour on the phone (with the domestically located help) they said that someone will come out tomorrow between 11 & 2 to check out my modem and connection.

They can connect to my modem but not my PC.  

I know it is not my computer because I formatted it yesterday and I can not connect either wirelessly or directly connected to the modem.

I miss my OD and not having any new podcasts.

But getting to the title.  I plugged in my air purifier (a little under a year old) and it isn't working.

I need it desperately as one or all of my cats took a leak in the basement bathroom and the stench is overpoweringly gross.

And my mop broke while I was getting it out so that I could scrub the floor.

I gave it a quick fix that I will regret in a day or two when I get a mop (next to impossible to find replacement heads) and go clean it.

So here I sit in bed at 3:50 pm trying to cool off after a 40 minute bike ride trying to cool off.

I feel so brain dead and blaw.  I have to struggle to focus, and try very hard not to spend money wastefully.

I want a snail mail penpal (if anyone is interested) with whom I can share, talk about life, and have deep conversations with on any number of subjects.

I love pen pals but sometimes I don't write for six months or a year and when I finally do they are mad and don't write back.

If you're interested leave me a private note with your email address.

Steph comes back tomorrow morning and you would think that I would be monopolizing as much time in bed as possible but I'm not oddly enough.  But last night other than the caffeine waking me up it was a good sleep.

Right now I'm torn between ordering pizza and eating left overs or making something.  If I didn't know better I would swear that I've caught Steph's inability to make a decision.

Helen called me a bunch of times tonight and it turns out that her new husband (for the time at least) has changed his asshole ways.

She is all excited about going to school for PSW.  She is going to take it at the same school Steph took it.

I asked her if this is what she wants do with her life and she gave me a resounding yes, and that she wanted to do this back in high school.

I think she will be great at it.

Gizmo is freaking me out.  She is running around jumping and pouncing on something I can’t see.

Well it is now after two am and I have to get up at nine thirty so I guess I should put down my PDA and read myself to sleep.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?