Friday, September 02, 2005

 

Monthly exercise stats

Here are my stats for how far I have biked in the month of august. I got my bike on the 26th of the month which is why they are so low. I’m just going to put the final totals for the month up. Hopefully that will help keep me going through the next little tough time I have to keep going. I hate to admit that I need a total kick in the ass to do this but I do. I have even though of starting an anonymous exercise journal because I’m somewhat embarrassed of my inability to get back into shape and eat properly despite knowing how to do it. I just lack the willpower.

Month H M S Dst Cal Weight Days
Aug 05 4 34 10 99.3 3625 no change 6

Well I can’t wait to see how I do this month now that I have a bike for the whole month. I hope that come next year I’ve warn it out. Hopefully it’s built better than that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?