Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

I'm sick

04-09-08

I don't feel well. I had the crapolas and major cramps.

I haven't eaten in about 15 hours or so. I'm not hungry and afraid it will come out one of my two holes in a nasty fashion.

My tummy feels like it is trying to pull my belly button in.

Steph won't have let me chili I made last night. I have to have half a hot dog bun instead.

My upper chest stings and feels kind of heavy and my muscles ach and feel weak.

I felt bad earlier in the week and I thought I may be lactose intolerant.

I have talked to my mom and she thinks it was some virus or food related.

It has been a good nine hours since I started this and chili held nicely in my tummy but it is still sore and I have cramps.

I managed to ride my longest ride to date and hopefully starting early next month I'm going to do a simulation ride cross Canada.

I have always wanted to do that so I'm going to do it in my own basement for conditioning

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?