Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

I hate being sick

07-09-05

I have been sick the last few days. It really hit me on Sunday during the wee hours of the morning.

Poor Steph, I think she has been bit by the same bug.

There is some good news; Steph must have done well on her interview at TCH because she starts training there tomorrow.

She starts off as part time server and part time PSW (some union thing) until there is an opening for full time available.

Its money which is good but more importantly it is doing something she wants to do.

The last two days Steph and I watched 24 marathon. I think it was the complete 3rd season.

It had to do with a nuclear missile striking LA

I tried calling sunny today and either it was the wrong number or she didn't know it was me. I'm going to call her tomorrow and hopefully she'll know this time who it is.

There isn't much going on in my life.

Oh I had some one here yesterday to talk about my water.

He tried to tell me that because one test showed my berkey water had "stuff in it" it wasn't clean water.

I confronted him on the good minerals and stuff in water and he told me there wasn't any.

He didn't do a true water analysis and show me the chemical breakdown which is more important than what colour water turns and clouds up.

I was just listening to all the stuff that FEMA has been caught doing in New Orleans. It has been everything from destroying dykes and killing army corps of engineers, to being caught destroying food and water shipments, to cutting civilian and emergency service communications. They have been caught raping, and joking about people who need to be rescued. This was on CNN, ABC, and MSNBC but with a spin that they are just careless.

There are some police denying FEMA agents access to their areas.

Now the police are going to go in and forcibly evacuate people from their homes. They will not be allowed to take their pets with them. I already know I'll get a few notes telling me so what, and that goes to show how shallow people are today and have no idea of what freedom really is all about.

The only way you can be forcibly removed from your home is if you are in immediate danger.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?