Thursday, September 01, 2005

 

I had a reason Fridge Pants

I had a reason... Fridge pants


26-08-05 12:10 am

Well to start off with the ongoing legal battle.

The collection agency did not call at all today which makes me wonder what they are planning.  I am willing to bet that they are going to forego any other attempts to collect and go straight to court.

The paralegal sent a draft of the letter today and Steph thought that it wasn't quite strong enough so she sent some ideas to make it hit just a little harder.

They were that we have requested information three times by phone and was denied, as well as denied any explanation as to why in wrigheting.

The other one was that either the provide documentation, or stop calling and if they don't provide documentation by September 2 05 then any communication with them will be considered harassment.

So on that front things are going well I guess.  I'm assuming that the letter will be redrafted and faxed to the collection agency tomorrow.

My exercise bike comes tomorrow and with my superb mechanical skills should be rideable around Christmas.

Steph is finally going to look for a job tomorrow and hopefully by next week or so will be working.

I feel so out of touch with reality yet at the same time I am more in touch that most people.

Oh apparently the leafs signed some good players.  

I heard that lindros was one of them.  For 1.1 million or what ever it was could be a good price for some one who may not play more than three games.

We broke down and are going to two birthday parties this weekend.  Tony (J's uncle) and J's.  They are turning 40 and 30 respectively.

Ohh I wonder if the Jays are in town.  We can kill a few hours going to a Jay’s game.  

Steph has never been to skydome (now the Rogers center but I refuse to call it that).

I have so many pictures to post, and some time next week I'll do an entry devoted to the 30 or so pictures I want to show off.  Some one remind me.

So we ended up turning down Steph family and while I feel bad, it will be easier to go see them when we get our SUV back and everything else is settled.

Steph is talking to mom2some tight now and it sounds like two long lost friends.  I've talked to her as well in the past and she is really quite a card.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?