Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

Where to begin tonight.

17-08-05 11:16 pm



I'll start off with the doctors.

As we entered the clinic some one recognized me. I haven't seen this guy since high school and not only did he recognize me instantly, he pointed out that I haven't changed at all.

It was a great little visit and as it turns out both he and his fiancé don't really have another couple to hang out and do things with.

The bonus is that both of them are fascinated with my work/obsession with combating the new world order.

The doctors wasn't bad. Dr L laughed at me a bit when I told him that I didn't want any medication and a period of 6 months to get eating healthy and exercising.

He also told me that it could improve with proper diet and exercise.

Both blood sugar and cholesterol were lower, and I am at very high risk for getting type 2 diabetes within 5 years so he said.

Then he said that with diet and exercise I could treat it just as well.

Steph confronted her harassing collections agent tonight.

She told him that she knows he lied to her. The collections agent shrugged it off as no big deal, and then tried to get her to pay. Steph stood her ground and told him about 8 times she wasn't going to talk to him and for him to call her bankruptcy trustee. The collection agency said that there was no point because all she would say is that she was not discharged. Finally he got the message and hung up.

She was so scared she was shaking. She managed to stand up for herself.

It always amazes me when people say good things about me.

I just try to be myself and be a good person, and treat people the way I want to be treated.

I don't think that I do anything special, or out of the ordinary but for some reason people perceive me as doing something special or out of the ordinary.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?