Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

Trying to railroad my girlfriend

Monday, August 15 2005 10:42 pm

Steph got a phone call today that really upset the two of us.

It was from a creditor who says she has until Thursday to pay 995.01 $. This despite Steph having documents saying she owes no money on this account.

He wanted Steph to pay this money without her having any documentation, or in writing information on this matter.

The best part is that we know he has lied to us, and us breaking the law by contacting her as she is not discharged from her bankruptcy trustee yet.

It baffles my mind that this person whom is inflexible, and unable to talk to with out his threatening, rude tones.

I told Steph that she is to tell him that she is aware that he has lied to her and is breaking the law and if he contacts her again before she is discharged it will be considered harassment and dealt with accordingly.

That was how I started my day today.

The rest of the day was rather slow. I found out that it is okay now to ship the package of stuff that he wants sent to him. I'm going to do that some time this week.

We've decided not to go to TKH's jack and Jill in two weeks, and I'm probably not going golfing either given my knee is still really bothering me.

I picked out my exercise bike and should get it in the next few days. Then comes the hard part, using it for any length of time.

It is one of those reclining seat type ones so that I can sit down comfortably and watch TV or listen to Alex Jones in comfort.

Yay sunny sent me her # and I can't wait to call her. I should call Diane again one of these days too. Maybe I will right now.

Awe damnit answering machine.

I'm afraid it is too late to call sunny.

Dare I try amber whom is never home when I try to call? Hang on let me see.

Damnit the mail box to Amber is full.

That means no one to talk to tonight.

Now that I have been 30 for a month, I feel like I'm not going anywhere.

The one thing that I am really passionate about is so obscure and hard to do.

My one passion is political commentary. That sounds dry and boring but my love is things like telling how in the next election the republican candidate will be Arnold swatziniger, or how the new license plate stickers will have RFID chips so the can track where and how you drive.

I have exposed the fraud behind the flu shot, and how autism is related to the multiple vaccines given to babies and/or up to adults.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?