Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

Progress with lawyer and some cool toys

Progress with lawyer and some cool toys


24-08-05 12:55 am

Well we were up at 6 am and got ready, headed down to the OC and the legal clinic.

The meeting lasted all of thirty seconds.  The lawyer said that she couldn't deal with it but suggested a paralegal.

Steph called a paralegal and was told that there would be no problem in dealing with this case.  So we see him tomorrow at one pm.

The Collections guy called 4 times today and left messages, and tried multiple times to get me to give up where she was and a number where she could be reached.

Well we go forward tomorrow.

Since we were at the OC I took the opportunity to buy a couple of cool measuring cups.

One is called "the perfect beaker", and has measurements on it in almost every measurement possible.

The other on I got was one of those plunger types.  

I also got a book called "911 commission, Omissions and deceptions" by David Ray Griffin (I think I spelled his last name wrong).  I have actually heard him interviewed multiple times and the last time was to discuss this book.  So far it has been a great read.

The other thing tonight was a party at Curves, it was Hawaiian Night.

I got to go twice around the circuit.  My knee stood up well and so far fells good.

I get my exercise bike in a few days and am excited about it.

I still have to break my bad eating habits.  That will be harder that setting some sort of exercise routine.

I can also read easier, and watch the boob tube while sitting down in a recliner chair.

There isn't a lot going on.

I found out that my friend J got a tattoo of a Chinese dragon on his arm.

I have no idea what is going on this weekend.

I am hesitant for Steph to spend too much time with her parents this weekend because I'm afraid that all the positive work that has been done over the last few months may be destroyed.

Some times I think that she gets the impression that I don't want to spend the time with the rest of her relatives, which is false.

Well I is now 1:46 am and for some reason my MP3 audio just stopped working so I guess I'll go to bed for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?