Thursday, August 04, 2005

 

Lecture from the doctor

Well yesterday was my “lecture” from the doctor on my bad eating and exercising habits.

I found out that while I am totally healthy in 99.99997% my blood sugar and cholesterol is rather high.

My blood sugar is nearly double a healthy level at 11 which surprised everyone I’ve told. My doctor even wonders if there was a mistake made at the lab.

My cholesterol was in total 8.29 which again is nearly double a normal level. The only good news was that my LDL (healthy cholesterol) was extremely high.

There was a little girding of my knee joint but not enough to really worry about. I believe he used the phrase slightly above average for someone my age.

The talk went the way I though it would be. I eat too much pizza and don’t get enough exercise. The only surprise was that if my blood sugar stays that high then I’ll be sent to a diabetic clinic to learn about healthy eating. Now I have already taken a class on it, but I’ll go again anyway.

Other than that not much has been going on in my life. I have been reading a hell of a lot and more and more information on the mastermind behind the 7/7 bombing in London is coming out and it all points to him being a British intelligence agent.

I still haven’t heard from P or C about taking the appliances they said they wanted, and they are leaving in a little more than a week. They were supposed to come get them by now, and this party we are going to on the weekend at their cottage was supposed to be the weekend they come and take them. Who knows?

I’ll find someone who needs a perfectly good gigantic fridge, microwave, and stove. The only reason I got rid of them was because they are not stainless steel. I do want them out of my house come winter time so I can park my SUV out of the snow.

I can’t believe how much I slept yesterday. I went to bed at like 6:30 pm and I just got up now at it’s 5:55 am.

I wish I had more on my mind these days.

Oh I did pick up a book on astral projection yesterday. I went to one of my favourite stores Age of Aquarius and talked with one of the owners there. She’s really nice. Always given me good advice in the past.

I need to start writing again. I have a few articles I’m working on but I can’t find the information I know is out there and it is frustrating the crap out of me. Most of the articles I want are UPI (united press international), Jerusalem Post, and AP (associated press) which talk about hamas being founded by the mossad (Israeli intelligence) and how the Israeli’s kidnap and train young children to be suicide bombers, give them the equipment and/or finances to carry out an attack on Israel. This was admitted and I have read them. Dumb ass me never saves things like that, and they seem to mysteriously vanish and the links I have to them are invalid.

I’m not sure I like this book I started reading on astral projection. It just seems overly negative. Don’t do this, you can’t do that, don’t do it this way. I’m sure it will work out in the end.

Well almost time to start breakfast. Part of my problem is that I am about to make pizza for breakfast, not the healthiest choice but for me it is really my dinner time, given my messed up schedule. I do know I’ll be having a healthy lunch and dinner so it all does work out in the end.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?