Friday, August 19, 2005

 

La La Lawsuit

La La Lawsuit

18-08-05  10:20 pm

Well I'll start off with the ongoing harassment by Nordon Collections agency.

Today BS called saying that Steph had to pay today.  

Steph told him that according to her bankruptcy trustee she was not discharged from them yet.

BS then told Steph that the bankruptcy trustee told him that Steph was discharged and when Steph spoke with the trustee they had not yet updated their computer files.

Steph then called her trustee and was told by her trustee that she was not discharged by the trustee.

She then called BS back, and BS said that was not what the trustee told him and that she has to pay today.  Steph then pulled put a letter that said she has 5 days to pay from receipt of the letter.  Quickly BS changed his tune and she now has until Wednesday next week.

Top that off with Steph telling him yesterday that he is not to call her until she is fully discharged from her trustee.

With that development and realizing that he is breaking the law and not caring we're left with no choice.

Tomorrow Steph is going to contact a few lawyers and hopefully by tomorrow night she will have a lawyer.

To me there seems to be two separate issues at this point.  

One is the illegal contact, and harassment by BS from Nordon Collection Agency, two whether or not Steph owes any money.

I suggested to Steph that she start a media campaign as well to let people know about the illegal actions of the collection agency but she doesn't want to do that.

Kitchen update day # 117 - T was here today to go over what is left and what needs to be done and all the little flaws along the way.

There was some good news is that the cabinet for over the fridge is the right size and colour.  The bad news is that one of the drawers may not match the rest of the drawers.  That is still being looked into.

Fuck I never thought it would be so hard to ship a package.

The post office told me yesterday that I could ship the package no problem.

Well today when we brought it in after about an hour I was told that they couldn't ship it because it was too big.

We dragged it to the FedEx depot and what a pain in the ass.  We were originally told that the package was too large to ship.

During this time Steph took it upon herself to repeat verbatim my personal feelings for certain people.  The types of things that when you tell someone you don't expect to be repeated in public.  

Did I ever feel embarrassed.  I swear sometimes I wonder if Steph has a brain, or is able to think properly and despite the many talks we've had about what is appropriate to say in public and what isn't, she never seems to learn, despite telling me over and over again.  It is like a two year old who has no concept of what’s right

Eventually they sorted out the problem.  It turned out to be a problem with the computer software.

Other than that nothing else really happened today, or anything that exciting

Steph was told by her mother that she has to go away with her parent to some family thing.

Steph said that we (both Steph and I) will need a way down there and that we can't leave until after 1 pm.

Her mom replied that you (implying Steph only) can take the bus, or train.

Steph told me this and my response was "go if you want but I'm not going because obviously I'm not invited".

That got Steph mad and upset.  She told me she would take me as her guest.  I again said no, and if anyone asks why I'm not there that it is because her mom didn't invite me and made it obvious she didn't want me to go.

Steph said that she is going to talk to her mom tomorrow.  

Even if Steph goes, I'm not at this point.  Steph has no idea how she is going to get there as she has no money at all, and I'm not giving her a cent for this trip.  She told me she wouldn't ask for money for this trip.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?