Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 

If you want to convert me, don't be rude to me

16-08-08 10:20 pm

I got up later than I wanted to and started reading about the cashless society control grid.

Then the Mormons came.

One of the missionaries asked me about my day, and so I told them that I was scared for humanity and in particular the terrorism drills in Charleston South Carolina. It is a nuclear drill and a rumor floating around that it may go live.

I went into a little more detail and sister F interrupted me and said something to the effect that I was one of those conspiracy types.

She didn't believe that I could have official government documents. Apparently she has never heard of the freedom of information act or access to information act. Of course she also tried to convince me that Nice is in Italy and not France.

She then tried to lecture me about how they were not here to talk about politics, and some other stuff.

Sister F has so much negativity just dripping out of every pore.

She also loves to cut off and interrupts the missionaries and tries to take over the show.

I have tried so hard not to be tough with her but today I did, and managed to keep my cool as well. I really did want to ask her to leave.

I was impressed at how I bit my tongue when she made the comment that "marriage is a hard thing". I really wanted to tell her it shouldn't be.

The poor missionaries were shocked at our exchange.

Meeting with them went well, and next Monday we're going to another Mormons house to see another point of view.

When we were talking about how God and faith and exchanged stories.

I pointed out how god helps me crack through the lies and misinformation in the fight against world wide tyranny.

While I was describing it (again through interruption) Sister F questioned me about how it helps the world.

I pointed out my feelings and she retorted that it sounds just like the missionaries.

I am going to ask the missionaries if it's possible for her not to come back because she just exudes negativity and is a constant interruption. I will point out that sister S is still welcome in my home.

I'm getting my exercise tomorrow. Well ordering it so I should have it in a few days. I'm excited.

I see the doctor tomorrow for my test results. Of course I know that I don't need medication, I need proper diet and exercise.

I know that my dr will push medication, and we'll end up fighting over it. I am going to try for a six month grace period and then retest to see if there is an improvement. I am 99% sure there will be a huge positive increase.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?