Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

How hard is it to find a lawyer?

How hard is it to find a lawyer?

19-08-05  9:55 pm

Just getting ready to listen to Alex  Jones --- ohhh yea he's on

He is in top form tonight.

Anyhow, on with the question - How hard is it to find a lawyer?

The answer is quite hard.  Steph tried all day to find a lawyer and with no success.  The only one who might take her case is on vacation.

I will make sure that by Tuesday she has on.

The problem is that it is such a bizarre case.

I know she'll have a lawyer by Tuesday.  

I re read her documents today and I am still convinced that it is paid off.  I should post it and see what other people think.  I know that other people whom have read it all say it indicates that the balance is zero.

Helen gets married tomorrow and while I don't approve, I'm going to support her.

There isn't anything really exciting going on in my life today.  I was really run down and tired and haven't slept well at all.

Oh we did have a massive thunderstorm, with hail and somewhere in the area a twister.  Pretty cool stuff.  No one died and not much damage.

What to ramble on about tonight?

I'm just glad that Charleston is still on the map.  A lot of times by putting things out they don't happen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?