Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

On birthday vacation

Thurs, July 14 2005 10:58 pm

I'm sitting here at my moms listening to Alex Jones from www.infowars.com and wanted to get some thoughts out.

Damnit, I have the hickups.

That’s better.

I think my mothers starting to wake up and see the world as it really is, and not as the perception that people believe.

She doesn't think that I'm nuts, and since things I said a year ago are now coming true, and tying up things that do not make since.

Dinner was good, and we gave steph some interview advice and advice in what to do with the rittalan question.

Dinner was good, and we all talked and at times I went on and my mom seemed interested and curious. It helps that I use official government documents to back up what I say. I use their own documents against them.

I can't wait to get home. I'm going to my grandmothers tomorrow, and aunt Cathy’s on Saturday.

The evening broadcast of Alex Jones on shortwave 3215 is coming in very clearly. I'm thrilled.

There are no real problems with my blood work, but my sugars, and closteral is slightly elevated. I'm not overly worried about that but my knees, fingers, and elbows are extremely sore. The 40 c (104 f) plus temperatures seem to make it seriously worse.

I have no idea what I really accomplished in the past 30 years of my life, and have been thinking what ifs,

The biggest what if I have is what of I went to private school. Out of all the things I did and didn't do, that is the one that bothers me the most.

But I am looking ahead, not back.

Where will I be 30 years from now? I have no Idea.

Even the next year (by the time I'm 31). Probably not married, and no kids. I would like to be back acting, writing regularly, maybe even my own radio show, or TV show exposing the truth. I hope there are no terrorist attacks in the Toronto area and that I am fully prepared just incase. The problem is I may not be safe being sandwiched between 2 nuclear power plants. Either on is less than 10 miles from me.

I had a strange dream. A friend from OD moved in with steph and I. I wonder if it is normal to have dreams like that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?