Tuesday, July 12, 2005

 

Mom2some

So tonight after about a month of delays I finally called Mom2some.

It was an intersting phone call, I'm not sure she could belive that I actualy called her.

It was odd calling someone who's live I've read so much about, even envyed at times, but never heard her voice or had any idea what her real personality was like.

I have toe tell you that she is a total sweetie. Funny, strange, smart, a bit of a cowpoke LOL, I was amazed to learn that she enjoys cigars.

I hope I get a chance to talk to her again. I was nice and didn't ramble on even though I wanted to at times.

Her voice was differnt than I expected, and had a hint of a very cool accent.

Wow I'm exsuasted, I had to format my computer and it's 2:30 am and time for bed. I just wanted to get this down before I went to bed but wasn't able to write until now since I'm an idiot and didn't realize i could have typed this directy into my OD.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?