Saturday, July 09, 2005

 

I’m a terrorist… WTF????

So I was talking to my mom yesterday (I was already having a bad day at that point) and she actually accused me of being a terrorist because I smell, sense, and feel in my gut a cover up going on with the bombings in London. I was so insulted. She didn’t just call me any terrorist; she actually asked me if I was on Al-CIAda’s side. What the fuck is up with that? When I told her I was on the side that wanted to tell the truth she got even more worried. I’m willing to bet she’ll tell all my family and her friends that her son is a terrorist. She blabs things like that to people all the time. I really expect the police here any day to question me now. She once told me that if she ever suspected I was selling drugs or anything illegal she would turn me in without hesitation. So I’m a terrorist in my mothers eyes because I won’t accept something “official”.

92 % of the people in the US think that the government killed Kennedy. Yet my mom thinks I’m a nut for saying that; which makes me a nut along with some 200 million people out of about 300 million.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?