Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

I’m leaving

I’m about to go away for a few days. My mother is dragging me away for my birthday. While I really don’t think there is any surprise parties planed, part of me thinks there is.

I hate surprise parties. First of all, they are never a surprise. Secondly I hate surprises, thirdly I hate celebrating my birthday.

So the plan is leave here tomorrow, spend the day at my moms Friday and go to my grandmothers and some other relatives, then come home either late Saturday night or Sunday.

I have been having a fucking hard time writing in here, it seems that whenever I have an inspiration, I’m away from the computer and away from my palm pilot, leaving me with no way to write down what I’m thinking at the time. I have lost a bunch of good entries the last few days that way.

This could be my very last entry I’ll write in my 20’s from my home computer at least. I’ll probably only have my palm the next few days which means when everything gets posted I’ll be in to my third decayed.

I just though I lost all my entry when my computer froze up. I had been doing that the odd time even after I formatted it. I think I know which program is causing the problem. But it makes for a real pain in my ass when this was (thanks to auto recovery I didn’t loose this one) the 3rd entry I lost in 3 days. Another reason why I haven’t written in here.

I’ll probably write an entry looking back and looking forward while I can’t sleep one night. I know it is something I probably should do considering I never thought I’d see 30.

Anyhow I’m excited because I have someone special to call on my birthday *giggles* I can’t wait. That’s my big birthday plans LOL.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?