Friday, July 08, 2005

 

A Historic Evening

I should be writing about the bombings in London, any one who has read my OD knows that I like to expose little known facts and draw my own conclusions as to what happens during an event such as that, however I’m waiting a few days to get a better picture.

The history I’m talking about is personal.

Last night I had a great genealogical night. I discovered a great grandmother, saw pictures from the early 1900’s of relatives, and got to hold, read, and explore the passport my grandfather used when he immigrated to Canada.

All in all I filled in more than a few blanks and had a great time doing it.

I did however seem to annoy my mother at times, but she did get into the excitement and joy of the hunt.

I took Steph and my mother to the driving range yesterday.

For Steph’s first time hitting a golf ball she did pretty well.

She wants to go down to her parents this weekend to do some research. I’m not sure I want to go with her. I just don’t enjoy going down there. I don’t know what it is really.

I should get to bed; I have to get up in 6 hours because they are coming to do my backsplash today.

Oh I got my shortwave radio today, now I can listen to a few programs I could only get over the net before, this means I won’t be glued to my computer and can actually get shit done in the house while listening.

I really don’t know what to say about myself. I got a note that said I should talk more about myself, what exactly it means I’m not sure.

I though I did talk about myself. Perhaps in my tired haze I just misunderstood what was being said. LOL that happens a lot.

I guess I’m getting ready to go back to acting. I have been off for over a year now, and haven’t done much with that time. Well that’s not true. I looked after and buried my father, but from that point to now I haven’t done much at all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?