Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

At grandmas

15/07/05 9:48 pm

Fuck I'm tired

I didn't fall asleep until close to seven am, and was up at around eleven am.

I had lunch, and listened to the first hour of Alex Jones live on the shortwave.

Fucking thing kept changing channels on me, and when on the right channel came in fairly clearly, back home it doesn't come in at all.

I still can't believe that it came in so clearly last night.

It didn't even come close to working in the car, and I don't think it will come in at all here at my grandma's

We left my moms around one pm and fucking jebus what a shitty driver.

I told her I had to piss, so she starts driving under the speed limit, and I swear jerking the car more. Someone needs to teach her not to slam on the brakes while doing 100.

We did manage to get here safely, unlike some poor family who we saw. They were squished in their car which was under their boat. Some how the car flipped and the trailer and sail boat landed on top of them.

My grandma is doing well. She seems a little confused and forgetful at times but who isn't?

No big highlights. We drove around Kingston for a bit and I took pictures out the window. Nothing exciting.

My mom said that she got my great aunt Josie to fill out some family tree information, but isn't sure where she put it.

I miss the internet, and the news, and OD. I swear this has been the longest I've been away from it in about 2 year’s lol.

Steph and my mom went swimming and since I got dragged along, I have get even photos to share.

What else is there to write about?

My life is really boring. Is that what happens when you get old or is it just me. Fuck I need more excitement in my life.
When the kitchen is done, maybe I should go backpacking around Australia for a year or something.

I am going back to work, I'm calling my agent on Monday. I think. I may wait until the country goes off holidays in September.

Outside my grandma's building it smells like cow crap.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?