Friday, June 17, 2005

 

Kitchen Update with pictures

mom2some pointed out that I have not updated about my kitchen in a while. I just haven't had anything picture worthy happen until the floor. I was going to keep it a surprise but I guess since she asked for pictures, I'll show the updated kitchen to date. Now on Monday they are coming to finish it up, and within the end of the month they are going to have it tiled and painted as well, and then finished!. So sometime next month look for the before and after videos along with before and after pictures to see the transformation from ugly ducking to beautiful swan.


My floor. Sorry about the flash spot, but the only other picture didn't show the colours very well


Looking down the galley from about where my wall oven is located. I'm surprised that there is more room than it looks like there is


My new prep counter. Perfect size for chopping and preparing foods. It is very handy with the stove right behind me.


My knife and utensil rack that is above my prep counter. I haven't unpacked them all yet.


My new sink and faucet. I love the sink and a half. The larger left side has been great and usefull


My microwave shelf. Well the microwave doesn't blow anymore, the shelf is still too small and they said they would enlarge it for me. It only needs a couple of inches


Looking down the galley from the other end. At the very end you see Tigger


My new fridge which goes next to the microwave counter. There is a cabinet that goes over top which isn't installed yet.


My pride and joy. My new cook top. As you walk past the entrance to the kitchen (where I took this picture from) that is what you see. I'm thrilled the range hood turned out better than I could have hopped for.


My double wall oven. I haven't used the bottom one yet



My front window. You can see my beautiful garden which needs some alterations (and some colour).


The cupboards are in, but the desk isn't yet.


The little space between the wall ovens and the wall. No idea what I'm going to use this place for exactly other than holding a giant mess


Another one of my prep counter showing the holders. I used my new indoor grill to cook that pork tenderloin and it was yummy


My baby up close and personal.


And finally the counter which has the sink, dishwasher, and my indoor grill.

I'm pretty sure you have noticed that there are a few knobs missing, well they haven't come yet, but it is pretty close to done. Not as bad as some of the horror stories I have been hearing about kitchen remodelling. But I've been told that since I was complaining they knew what to fix, the problem is most people don't speak up.

Well that's my kitchen update for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?