Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

I need a muse

I say that with all the right intensions. I need inspration.

I do not care what form my muse takes, or even what relm. I have no insperation and have had none for a very long time.

I can feel the greatness in me wanting out, others have told me the same thing, yet it stays locked within me. My mind begging to set it free, the elusive it, knocking on my skull in an attempt to find a crack, however small, to allow the much need inpiration in. Only to find the seapage of dank falsaties from the fake muses of society.

I am almost certian that my quest is a simple one in words but complex in reality. What inspires people?

I read once that things which bring you joy also bring with them insperation.

I have found this not to be the case. There are coutless things which bring me joy and happness, however the elusive insperation still evades me while I am in a uforic state.

I do not understand what inspires people, I never have. I need to be inspired to have motovation. I really think that one can not exist without the other.

This is a call out to my muse - WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I NEED YOUR INSPIRATION!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?