Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Going wireless and other misc stuff

Well I haven’t been around the last few days. I’ve been busy and sleeping a lot. It doesn’t help hat I have had a huge migraine headache.

Well I have started my Wi-Fi network tonight. I have set up the wireless internet and one of the two computers. It took me a while to get the router working but it is now. I’m not sure what happened. I think it was a mix up with the cables I was using. Anyhow it’s solved.

I don’t know but it seems to me like I’m actually loading websites faster than I was before.

The past few days I’ve been just feeling so rundown and blaw. I haven’t really been doing anything exciting, just little chores and the “crap” jobs that have to be done around any house.

I really don’t have much to say. We’re off to my mothers tomorrow for her graduation dinner. We’re going to the Oasis. It’s a pretty cool little restaurant in Coburg.

Media got her stitches out today. Turns out she had pulled a couple out herself. I saw her pulling at one of them the other day. They said that she is healing up nicely, and the problem with her eye (the cornea was scratched a little) is fine. The diareeha problem should go away in about a week or two or call them if it hasn’t.

With Gizmo being aggressive at times and the obvious signs of stress with 4 cats I’m trying this pheromone therapy.

I just haven’t been very mentally attune lately. I can’t think of things to say or talk about.

I now have a mission (one of about a dozen). I need to hunt down a wi-fi picture frame. It is a frame that using the wi-fi network changes the digital picture automatically, as well as plays music that you associate with any picture. It’s really neat. I can’t find one around here though.

I’m moving the computer upstairs in the morning and putting it on the new desk I have and then formatting it so I may be away for a few days getting my computer all nice and spring cleaned to go along with the new kitchen and network.

I’m thinking of getting a new palm pilot. I know I just got a new one maybe 6 months ago, but it isn’t wi-fi built in and the card with 256 mb is something like 200 $. I was thinking of asking Steph for say 150 and giving her mine (it’s a 300 $ one) and then buying a new one.

She told me she would love to have mine. I personally love it. But between the wi-fi and digital camera well, we’d have two digital cameras, which we don’t need. I just got a new one.

Who knows? I’ll probably just end up getting the card at least for now. Steph can always buy her own or if some one buys me one (which won’t happen unless it’s me) I’ll pass mine along to Steph.

We made an appointment to get stinky bottom (gizmo) cleaned up… I mean groomed. See if they can professionally get rid of her nappy assed stinky bottom.
Anyhow it’s 2 am I’m exhausted and eyes are so sore along with my head. I’m not going to sleep very well since every square inch of my head hurts, my knee pops in and out of place and cracks, and my damn fingers are swollen and sore. I turn how old in about 20 days? It’s 80 right?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?