Saturday, June 04, 2005

 

A disastrous last hour

Just when I though things were going well, things exploded literally.

Well I went up to get the meat loaf out (this started about 1:45 am) and it was a disaster. I at least know now that it was the binding that made it yucky. I’m probably going to end up throwing it out.

Then I went to wash out the container it was cooked in. Suddenly the tap spurted, and I got knocked in the knees by the door. The water pressure was very low and my foot started getting wet.

I opened the cabinets and water poured out, and everything inside was soaked after something exploded spewing water over everything.

I managed to clean it up, but I can’t fix the leak. It needs things that I don’t have. This was discovered at about 2:30 am, and well I can’t get a plumber here until at least 9. 6 more hours until I can at least know when it will be fixed.

I am planning to submit the bill to the company since the work was done less than 30 days ago and there is no excuse for it coming apart like that other than bad workmanship or faulty parts.

I’m sure they will reimburse me, but I am expecting a fight over it. I don’t care. I’m calling the company first to see if there is someone there to talk to and if not, leaving a message for the kitchen lady, and then calling a plumber.

So to sum it up, food bad, kitchen flooded. What an hour.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?