Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

All in the name of progress

Kitchen update: day # INSERT # - there was a little bit of progress made today! The kitchen lady called me at about 10:30 a.m. and asked me if the two guys I've been buy yet. Confused they said no, and she says she'd call me back in a few minutes. A few minutes later indeed she called back, and told me that they hadn't call me at because they were still discussing my case. A few hours after that while Steph thought I was napping somebody from the contractors office called. They wanted to set up a time for them to come by go through the kitchen with me. I never spoke with them, however, I will speak with them first thing in the morning.
I'm so excited! And God I feel a nerd. I ordered my new personal video recorder today, and what I didn't realize that the times I also get digital cable with it. I'm not 100% sure it's worth the extra $30 a month but I'll see. I think because I'm a VIP member I can get that reduced a little bit but I have to wait and see.
Tonight I out for dinner with my mom and Steph and I thought it was another ploy by my mother ambush me.
It turns out all she wanted was to have dinner with us. Maybe she is right, maybe I am overly paranoid of things.
I came home and read the book -fuck forget the name of the book- anyhow, it's probably the first romance novel I have ever read in my life.
I find myself cringing at the fact that I cannot put it down. I have a burning desire to see what happens next to Eve, Sam, James, Alison, and the rest of the gang of the book Pearl Moon. Yay, I remembered the name of the book.
I could write a review for the book right now, but since I'm about halfway through in two days I figured I would wait until finished.
Fuck, this program is suddenly decided to give me lots of voice dictation errors. I'm not sure what happened.
I'm thinking about seeing if I can market some of my delectable Christmas goodies on eBay. They are always in demand around the holiday season, I was just wonder if it could expand on that and possibly make some extra money at the same time.
I've been told for years I should be marketing my secret sauces. I figure by the time November rolls around I'll have figured out how to successfully do it.
I'm a veteran eBay seller, that's not the problem. I just never sold a my own stuff on there. Particularly something which is perishable.
One of the other problems is that one particular Christmas goody is extremely time-consuming to make. We're talking probably two hours to make three dozen. The sad part is that it isn't complicated to do. It's also definitely a two-person job.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?