Friday, May 20, 2005

 

My Game - I need your help fellow ODers

Okay this is my game: (please leave a note at my opendiary entry if you can help thanks)

To call someone in every province, territory, and state in North America. I haven’t given it a time limit but I do want to see how quickly I can do it in. The catch is that I can’t know the people before the start of this month (personally) so I have to get all the numbers through the net. I would really love it if I could do this through the wonderful people here at opendiary.com.

I would love your help if you are able to. Please let me know. I guarantee you total privacy. I won’t give out your number, name or any identifying information on the net.

I am stetting this to private notes so you can leave me a message confidentially or you can email me at axalotal@excite.com if you wish.

I’m starting the calls on the first of June.

So far I have the following places lined up

Alberta
Missouri

One offered in Australia unfortunately it’s outside the game area and well it would cost me money. I may take her up on it just to say I’ve called there. The joy of this game is that I can call anywhere in North America 24/7 for free (well not free but it’s included in my regular phone bill LOL you know the drill)

Oh the things you do with too much time on your hands LOL.

Thanks for your help!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?