Tuesday, May 24, 2005

 

I’ve become a neo pet addict.

Kitchen update day # 31 - nothing new to report in terms of work being done. I am however going to be calling the kitchen lady tomorrow and getting the name of the electrician, and informing her that if he isn’t here and all the work done by the end of the week that I’m calling my lawyer. 29 days after it was supposed to be done (two weeks since he said he would be back) and I’m furious. I actually tried not to think about it for a week just to give myself a mental break. Now that I have been the last day here is a list of what was supposed to be done 29 days ago, or at least within the last two weeks that hasn’t:
move the plug for the microwave
fix the plug for the microwave since it blows about 50 % of the time I use it
fix the electrical socket which does not work
finish removing the light switches (there were two to take out, and he only took out one after cutting holes in my wall and moving them)
replace the full cover with a cream one (where he cut a hole in my wall unnecessarily) - if I sue I’m getting them to paint my whole main floor rather than just put a cover on. The cover was going to go there since I’m planning to get the main floor done at some point, I could live with it for now the way it is. IF the damn cover wasn’t a massive white eyesore in a sea of cream colour. What the hallways the electrician thinking when all my other covers are cream? Dumbass puts on a white one.
I understand that things like ordering floor takes time and that I’m not upset about as it has been about 2 weeks and they told me about a month. That’s fine, I don’t care but the painting, tiling, and finishing the cupboards can’t get done until the electrical. I’m sick of playing games and anyone who has messed with me know that once I decide enough is enough I don’t stop until I have their head as a trophy on my wall.

Okay so the past 4 hours or so I have been neo petting it. If anyone here has a neo pet please help me. I feel so lost in the world of neotripia or whatever it’s called. This is a dangerous site for me being such a big fan of useless places on the internet to waste my time.

Other than that nothing really exciting went on today. I got up, ate, spent a few moments with Steph and when she went to bed, came on here and well been on ever since. LOL damn neo pets.

I have been feeling very out of sorts lately, not able to put the proverbial pen to paper very well, or even speak for that matter.

I’ve been thinking a lot of this weeks theme of the week as I promised myself I’ll write them all until I get my brain back on some sort of normal track.
Thankfully a lot of my overly frustrated days have seemed to pass; I’m only minorly annoyed by certain things again.

I guess it’s time to go update my daily audio video blog and see if I can find a good one today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?