Friday, May 20, 2005

 

I think big, I act big, or I don’t do it at all.

I can never do anything small


I don’t know why but I can never stay interested in a small idea, or finish something small. A good example is what has transpired the last few days.

I am going to revamp my degu cage a bit. Add some toys and a few touch ups. Well that’s fine but I have now been working on all night the degu spa as well.

So I went from getting a few things like a new wheel to well I’ll show pictures of it when it’s built but this is what I have so far.

A huge (not sure on the size yet) open play pen which a bath house, a little play hide out castle thing, a massive climbing area, a big long dirt pit so they can dig and tunnel, a nice little lake for them to drink out of and play in, some unique places to get different types of food.

It’s going to be gigantic; I have no idea where I’m going to be able to put it. I’m going to link it with tubes so that they can just run out of their main cage and into the spa.

All this because I want them to have some cool toys and lots of room.

It shouldn’t cost a whole lot to make, just need to figure it out and find the parts. This is a good thing for me to do, it occupies my time, makes me think and learn how to construct and helps with my learning disabilities.

Steph didn’t seem overly impressed with my idea of making a spa for the degus. I’m pretty sure there aren’t many who will be. But it’s my life, my degus, my idea!

I can’t do small ideas, only big ones.

I think big, I act big, or I don’t do it at all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?