Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

I don’t feel like a slum lord anymore…

I did some work on my degu cage. You can see the pictures of the redone cage at my blog

Now that I have the degu cage fixed up a little bit I don’t quite feel like a slum lord anymore. While I love my 2 girls I wasn’t replacing their old toys or treats as they got worn out and used up. Well I did that today, and their cage looks nice and full of things to do again.

After the initial shock of being bounced around and a strange arm reaching in the cage and doing this they have recovered and are running around, playing, chewing, and destroying everything they can get their little hands on.

I was told today that they love to throw things. I have never seen mine do that. I do know that they love to run around with things and hide them, and destroy things.

I just hope that the fishbowl works as a sand bath house for the degus. It is only temporary though until the spa is made.
That is the next step and one I have to fully figure out now. It’s time to build the degu spa. It will be trumpesk in design and grander.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?