Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

Got the garden fixed – with pics

TO see the pics you have to click on the headline box (if reading this in opendiary) and go to my blog, as it took a few seconds to post all the pictures there (and read the same entry), compared to the 15 – 20 minutes here which I don’t want to spend time doing.

It was quite a long day so far. We were up at 9 when my mom came and dropped off the mulch, then it was off for some groceries, back home and we decided to get the garden done and over with.

We headed out and (not finding what I wanted) came across the green fence thingies you see in the after pictures. They actually look really nice and we’ve already had 2 complements about them.

It took about 6 hours of work and really it seemed to go by quickly. Steph was a great trooper through all of this. My only complaint was that at pointes she seemed to have no idea what to do, however I think that is partly my fault for not communicating with her effectively. I’m not mad at her; at times she amazed me today.

Steph’s done her shower so we’re off to do her blog now and set it up nicely.


I have 1 reader who now reads my blog through a feed. You can read my blog through any news reader, My Yahoo or My MSN. Pretty cool, it will show up right on your start page I guess. I haven’t really looked into it.

I know it’s childish to get excited about things like that but I do.

Later tonight I should have my first video blog up. I’m super excited about that. The endless posibilites. Stephs’ on her way down time to post.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?