Saturday, May 14, 2005

 

Friday the 13th is over and I survived another one

Kitchen update # day # 20 – I found out that there is an expected shipment for the cabinet coming on Tuesday, wait that may have been yesterday. Anyhow other than that nothing has been done and seems like there will be nothing down for a few weeks at least.

There are a couple of new updates on my blog. As well as a nice picture of me as a drowned rat taken earlier today.

Well there were downs and no ups for the day but I still came through without a scratch, and only some slight boredom.

I have my stories blog pretty much set up and ready for stories, now all I need is the stories which I have yet to write yet. I don’t have any old ones either.

I was extremely board and didn’t go shopping, yet at the same time I went out to see Steph. I don’t know why I did, she doesn’t know either.

I actually had cabin fever earlier today. I didn’t want to do any housework, and I was pacing wanting to go out but it was raining every time I was ready to go. I do have to go out tomorrow, or the day after, as soon as my shoes dry, preferably without me using a blow dryer on them.

I want the new Cena album. I know that sounds corny and lame but I’ve heard a few of his songs and actually they aren’t that bad.

It’s amazing how brain dead I have become the last few weeks, it’s as if I can’t think about or care about anything anymore other than myself, and even then it doesn’t feel right.

I’ve lost all interest in 90 % + of things I don’t care about. This is my depressive cycle, starting in feb/mar and should last until jun/jul so who knows what I’ll be like, say or do. Hopefully I won’t go to bed for 3 weeks strait and then wake up and try and kill myself like I have in the past.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?